Thursday, August 26, 2010

Still Not Ready-


Okay, so, being back at school is not so bad. I have loved seeing everybody and have managed to already have quite a bit of fun.

But...that doesn't mean I am ready...

I still had trouble remembering what classes and at what time I was taking them today.
I have not bought any of my books. I have reading due Monday/ in pretty much all of my classes.
I had to walk into my roommate Ashleigh's room on Wednesday morning and ask for a folder and some paper because you know what...I did not have anything to put my syllabi in.

Sidenote: Thankfully, Ashleigh is never low on office supplies. In fact, I think Ashleigh's room could be called a mini Office Depot. I mean, the girl has folders with folders in them and boxes of sticky notes. Maybe she just knows she has more than just herself to look out for. ;)I keep telling her we are like Peanut Butter and Jelly. And it is so true.

Anyways, I already feel overwhelmed but to the point where I am like "Who cares?", not where I am stressing trying to get everything done ahead of time like I used to. I mean, even my best friend Amanda has books and if you knew Amanda, you would know this is very backwards. Maybe it is just because I don't want to spend money on something that I will only use a very few times but just enough times to where I still should buy it in order to pass the class. You know what I mean? I hate textbooks.

Well, the weather is gorgeous. My afternoon class was canceled. I am going to go play outside and enjoy these last few nights of freedom before the homework sets in.

Maybe tonight I will get some books ordered. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs