Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sail Away with Me



I just looked at what classes I am taking for the first time since I registered in March/April. I just looked at my books and added up the costs. I just went into semi-depression for the reality of the summer being over.

But I do think this going to be an awesome year and I can't wait to move in again with Ashleigh and have probably the coolest neighbor ever, Mikey Brennan.

And about the song:...someone showed me it this summer and I loved everything about it. It is one of those songs you want to listen to on a late night drive, windows down, cool air blowing your hair all around...or maybe...just an honest moment, when you are kissing someone. I'm just saying... (Don't judge me).

(PS: ignore the video- just listen to the song)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs