Monday, August 16, 2010

Me and Jesus



Without disregarding the holiness and greatness of God, this picture...well, it is me and Jesus...

...and I am in awe of the fact that if I were to jump, He would jump in front of me.
If I want to turn around and run down the stairs, He would run after me.
If I want to fly, He would hold me.
If I want to yell, He would listen and hold my hand.
If I want to laugh, He would laugh with me.
If I want to sing, He would play the guitar.
If I want to sleep, He would watch over me.
If I want to throw marshmallows at passerbys, He would go buy them for me.
If I want a hug, I know He has been reaching out for one all night.
If I want to worship, He would smile at me.

I am so thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who is not only all powerful but so personal. It literally leaves me speechless and in a state of thankfulness I cannot explain.

Thank you for chasing after me God, no matter how far I try to run. And when I stop, thanks for being right behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs