Friday, December 10, 2010

For Lindsey, aka "Sissy"



So a couple of days ago, Dec. 7th, it was my sister Lindsey's birthday. Well, it was actually Landon and Lindsey's birthday since they are twins but whatevs...Anyways. I blogged that day about Pearl Harbor because I didn't want people to forget. However, my older sister Lindsey well beyond deserves a blog post for her birthday as well...




So here's to you "sissy"...

Happy 26th Birthday! I think that means you are actually an adult now. But then again, you have always been an adult and have made for an amazing big sister.




I could not ask for a better role model than you. From the way you do school, the way you interact, they way you play wifey and soon to be mom... you always do an amazing job at making wise decisions and setting a great example for me to follow.



Thank you for always being there for me and offering a level-headed, grounded opinions on whatever life brings my way. I don't know if you realize how much I do value your opinion and input on my life. Your advice is very valuable to me.

I love you very much. Thanks for the memories of doing my hair and make-up, singing Christmas songs together, making silly videos of us singing, sharing the same bed (or causing me to sleep on the floor for a year), memories in New York, and for laughing at me more than most people usually do.

Thanks for showing me how to grow, to learn, and to listen. And thank you for loving me and showing me how to love others.

You are truly amazing and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you very much and although it is late, I hope you had an amazing birthday. I am sorry I wasn't there to celebrate it with you.

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs