Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Blog: I Have to Live Up to the Meaning of the Title



This is one of my all time favorite songs. I love the meaning of "No Doubling Back Now". For me, it is about not going back on decisions you made. I don't think it is saying have no regrets because I think everyone will have some regrets. However, I do think it is saying when you do something, do it all the way. Don't doubt yourself. Be strong in what you stand for. You can think about things before you do them, but don't try and change your mind after they are done.

It makes like way too complicated.

So I am working on it. Making the right decisions for me. I'm not going to double back for the rest of my life...hopefully, I will just move forward accepting the decisions I make or the stones thrown in my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs