Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hillsong United - Soon





A. I love this song.
B. Today in church our pastor talked about a lot of things that made me think. But the one thing that hit me the most was that God is personal. And I know it sounds obvious and simple...but he then continued to say that sometimes things said simply can speak the most complex truths.

Now the question I am asking myself is how do I respond to such a personal God? It is not a broad relationship with the church that He desires. It is a one on one relationship with me that invovles quality time just as any other relationship also requires.

I think God is asking me "Jordan, what do you want to do with your life? I have gifted you and given you passions and desires. Now use them and fulfill my purpose for you."

This excites me.
Soon and very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs