Thursday, July 14, 2011

A few inspirations for today...




12:30am. Tonight. The Final Movie. I am so excited. And I promise, well not promise, but will try hard to not cry once it is over. I can't wait to take some picture with the dressed up people. They have way more guts than me.

I spent a good portion of my life watching the videos from the premiere in the UK but here are the final thank you speeches from some of the cast. It made me happy. You should watch it.





Ya know, just a good reminder.



This so cute necklace from Stella and Dot.



This child suitcase from My Sweet Muffin is so cute. I think I need to buy one as a carry-on luggage piece. Look at the other ones here.



Can I be a special guest at Disneyland too!?


Um. L-O-V-E. Check out these awesome, one-of-a kind chairs from Bokja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs