Sunday, July 31, 2011

The cycle has got to end...

I am really trying hard to work on having a trusting spirit. Turns out, I have not had one in a long time.

At the same time, this means I am trying to be brave and do something new. I hate that fears are so quick to eliminate or shadow a person's dreams and desires they have had for so long. I promised myself I wouldn't be that person but it is so much harder than it seems.  Excuses and justification are made, but it all comes down to  lack of trust and a spirit of fear which is a very bad combination.

At least for me, I know it begins a cycle of unhappiness and discontentment. And who wants to be there, right?

So for everyone else who has been brave, good job. Keep jumping, keep risking, keep being brave. People like me, need you. For those of you who are like me and suck at it, keep trying, keeping pushing yourself, keep doing the hard things. They will lead you to bigger things and the no regrets. Don't give up. Keep trying.

I have had a couple people in just the past couple of weeks who have inspired me and challenged me to do so. You know who you are so thank you. Find those people in your lives and keep listening to them. Tell them to keep pushing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs