Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Mini, Maybe Major Obessession

Something about me that many of you may not know is that I have a slight obessession with Boy Meets World.

Yes, the 90's TGIF sitcom with the handsome, curly headed Cory Matthews, the suave and trailer-parked raised Sean Hunter, and the hilarious can-make-me-cry laughing, Eric Matthews. See:



If I were the bachelorette and they were my final three bachelors, I have no idea who I would choose. I would probably have to give them all a rose because I love each and every one of them dearly.

Anyways...Boy Meets World is my anti-drug and has been for the past almost 10 years. When I am in a bad mood, I watch BMW. When I am sad, I watch BMW. When I am stressed out, I watch BMW. When I need to laugh, I watch BMW. When I need to cry, I watch BMW.

So, I think you get the picture. I love this show.

Last night, I woke up at 3 AM after one of those wonderful but terrible dreams that you wish were real but it isn't so you enter into slight depression...ya...it was one of those dreams and I couldn't go back to sleep...for 45 minutes.

So my remedy: watching an episode of BMW on Youtube from my phone.

Three things I fell in love with all over again last night: IPhone, YouTube, and BMW. Three very dependable things in a time of great instability and confusion which is consuming my life.

I am so thankful for Boy Meets World. If you don't watch it, you should give it a try. You, too, can stay drug free. (yes, please read that in the Billy Mays voice.)

Oh and ps- I was surfing the net yesterday and found this picture. And yes...of course it is the new background on my phone. It speaks billions to me. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Boy Meets World! It's just...one of THE most amazing shows ever. The only part in the whole Boy Meets World was when Topanga broke off her engagement with Cory because her parents broke up and she didn't believe in "love" (and always put airquotes around it) She just really annoyed me then. But overall, I love the show:D
    This is one of my favorite Eric quotes-
    "So I said to myself, Kyle-" "Kyle?" "Yeah, Kyle, that's what I call myself."

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs