Friday, October 1, 2010
I hate the number seven but here are seven things...like the seven dwarfs
1. As I was sitting at Cafe On Broadway this morning, as I have every morning this week, I got sad when I saw a girl eating a pre-packaged muffin versus their amazing homemade oatmeal that I am slightly obsessed with.
2. I want to do good at this magazine article that I have to write but I feel like I am failing. As my teacher says, I am putting a big "L" on my forehead.
3. I need to go to the airport.
4. It is taking at least two cups of coffee to actually make me feel awake in the morning. But as of right now, two is not cutting it for me.
5. I am having a hard time right now juggling life but God is good and I am happy. Really, I am.
6. I wish I could say TGIF but for some reason I am not feeling it- i got a jammed packed weekend.
7. I want my best friend.