Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To My Oldest Friend

Today is my best friend Molly's 22nd Birthday!



We met in Kindergarten and still remain best friends today. She is the other third to the amazing trio that makes my life wonderful. (Kathrine, Molly, and I)



I cannot explain to you, Molly, how much I love you and how grateful I am for your friendship. Through the ups and downs of my life, you have always been there and I know you always will be.



From when I got sent to d-hall in the first grade and you came with me because I begged you too. Or when we were 16 and I begged you to go with me and Kevin, my first boyfriend, everywhere because I needed you there to make things easier. From Winter Chill days to camp outs to high school graduation. And even now, when I beg you to run errands with me or to go out with a group of people I don't know well, you are always there.


A friendship like ours is rare to find and it is one of the greatest joys of my life. As we know, I love to brag about it. You are the bestest friend and wing man a girl or really any guy could ever ask for. I love you so much and I am sorry I can't be there to celebrate your 22nd Birthday!



Happy Birthday Molly Sue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs