Monday, September 13, 2010

"Look at the Stars"


This is my new favorite saying and it really has nothing to do with "Yellow" by Coldplay.

However, I can't help but want to listen to the song every time I say it.

But why do I like it you may ask? Well, because it reminds me that amongst all the chaos that is going on in my life here on Earth, there is such a bigger world out there and there is a God who had the power to create the moon, the sun, the stars...the whole Universe...and He is holding it all together, keeping each object in its designated spot.

He knows how many stars are in the sky. He can surely control and handle the chaos in my life as long as I let Him.

I need you, God. I am trying to let you take control because I am slowly starting to lose it.

So I will continue to look at the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs